Seven Tips to Retain Gen Y’s
1. Encourage their values: They want to be heard!
2. Train Them: Complete training and availability of answers is the key.
3. Mentor Them: Do not be afraid to give feedback, positive or negative. Make their work valid.
4. Show them how Their Work will contribute to the bottom line:
5. Provide Full Disclosure: If they feel you are not truthful, they will not be satisfied.
6. Create Customized Career Paths: Create a sense of control, progress and a future.
7. Provide Access to Technology: Newest technology will attract and retain.