- Leading provider of free recruitment service to jobseekers and employers
- Helps long-term unemployed, parents, people with a disability, the mature aged and ethnically diverse people re-enter the workforce
- Placed 130,000 jobseekers and 100,000 employers since 2004
- New Enterprise Incentive Scheme - Certificate IV in small business management
- Harvest Labour programs in Wide Bay, Queensland
- 24 offices - Queensland and Victoria
- 6 offices in Great Britain deliver employment and training services
A one-stop shop for over 30,000 apprentices and employers.
- Promote the benefits of apprenticeships and traineeships;
- Give advice on over 600 qualifications;
- Pay employers training incentives.
- Delivers industry focused accredited and non-accredited training, mentoring and job placement services
- Nationally recognised courses in Retail, Business / Finance, Hospitality, Call Centre / Customer Contact and Traffic Management
- Up-skill existing staff with a wide range of short, impact courses and/or Certificate level qualifications
- Free Government funded Certificate II programs for eligible jobseekers
James Cook University Brisbane's career focussed education is proving so successful enrolments are set to climb to over 1000 undergraduate and post graduate students in just two years.
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses;
- Efficient trimester schedule;
- Offer internships, casual employment and graduate placement.
Provide staffing solutions for immediate temporary and contract positions - executive, permanent and management.
Specialise in high calibre candidates, shortlisting services, assessment centres, national recruitment drives or bulk recruitment projects.
As a preferred supplier to Queensland Government, we utilise comprehensive recruitment methodologies including Psychometric Assessments.
Sarina Russo White House
Sarina Russo was frustrated with the value-for-money and service she received from her contract cleaners. So she decided to start her own cleaning and maintenance company - Sarina Russo White House. Aim to save you time and money through:
- A collective business model - pass our 'buying power' savings onto you
- A consolidated cleaning and facilities management services - deal with one supplier
- Cleaners who actually clean - we have the right staff, the right scheduling and the right equipment
Help get long-term unemployed people back to work by helping them overcome employment barriers such as workplace injury, depression, anxiety, motivation, communication difficulties and low self esteem.
- Identify physical or psychosocial return to work barriers;
- Injury Case Management;
- Job Placement and Re-deployment services.
Sarina Russo Global Initiative
The not for profit arm of the Sarina Russo group of businesses
- Established as part of the Group's corporate social responsible platform.
- Undertakes projects and initiatives which enhance social inclusion and economic sustainability for disadvantage groups and individuals.